Saturday, March 01, 2014

What A Difference 8 Years Makes

It's my blogaversary! 


Oh, the things we've seen at DBM IN 8 years. & the things I've been through.

When I started in 2006, I had no clue what I was doing. I just wanted to write. Whether any read it or not, I needed the outlet. 

Things have changed, of course. I'm not as faithful as I used to be. Or, you know, regular in writing. 

But I love this place. I love what it has helped me to do. I love the people I've met because of blogging. I love the insights I've gained into my own psyche because of this. 

I promise nothing. Life & obligations won't let me. But, boys & girls, I'll tell you one thing ~ I'm never that far away. 

So, what will the next 8 years bring? Haven't a clue!  But I may be seeing you soon... 



No comments: