Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year; New Me

So long, 2011.  Welcome, 2012.  You've come just in time.  

I am so done with last year.  So very done.  Somehow, I managed to be a Debbie Downer for months & months & months.   I moaned & bitched about health & wealth {or lack thereof} & crabbed at work & complained at home & generally was miserable & no fun at all to be around.

Enough is enough.

Thusly, I proclaim 2012 The Year to Kick Clutter to the Curb!  I resolve to clean sweep all aspects of my life:

  • my closets
  • my shoes {yes, my SHOES}
  • my purses {YES, MY PURSES!}
  • my storage areas
  • my photographs
  • my computer
  • my facebook
  • my mental state
  • my kitchen cupboards 
  • my friends & family {well, mayhaps not my family.  We'll see. You're all on probation!}
 That's right ~ everything must go!  I will no longer be a slave to things & stuff & people who do not improve my life, that do not make my life better...faster...stronger.  Oh, wait, that's this guy:
photo courtesy www.borg.com

I've been so disastrously depressed the past few months that something has to give.  I can't continue as I have been or my mind is going to completely fracture & I won't come back.  & as entertaining as bouncing around a rubber room sounds, I'm not ready to give up.  


& so, I have come up with this handy dandy, fantabulous, super-genius seal {thanx to the Official Seal Maker}  to express how I plan to proceed in 2012.  





I invite you to join me.  Let's make this year the Chuck Norris Year of our lives & Kick The Crap Out of Clutter!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope I pass my probation.
Carol