Thursday, November 11, 2010

Immersed...

Festivus was fun, fun, fun! 

As our "team chant" says:

We drank, we laughed, we fought, we played,
We saved our best for them that day
We talked REAL LOUD
We talked reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaal slooooooooooooooow
We gave them all one HELLUVA SHOW!

Friendships renewed.  New friendships kindled.  New stories to tell.  Old stories retold & embellished  {I'm lookin' at you, Digger}.  Costumes worn, on stage & off.  Trophies won {Runner-up to Best Play}

I love it, love it, love it!  It is worth the frustrations, the herding of the cats to be involved in the end result.  As Cookie said "Reality sucks.  I want festival back!"

So, with that in mind, I am continuing my theatre immersion with 2 current projects, and one other hanging in the background.  Will tell all once they become a reality.  And it's back to work for me...

Gosh, do I have any clean clothes for tomorrow? 

No comments: