Sunday, February 14, 2010

349 of 365

1. Walked to the-place-where-I-worship instead of driving this morning.  It's only 4 blocks.  I think my strain of The Lazay may not be terminal as once suspected.
2. Received a gift cert from my massage place from Puffy for Valentine's Day. 
3. Rolling endless possibilities around in my mind ~ do I go for a massage, or get that polka-dotted purse I've been eyeballing for months?
4. Finding some new music thanx to Pebbles.  She linked to a song on Facebook, which led me to a ton of new music!  I just might find my way back into a loop yet...
5. "Community Property" by Steel Panther.  The lyrics are laugh out loud, old man wheezing, take a knee funny! {sigh} So glad that glam rock is making its way back...life's been dull without you!

Clawing my way to happiness through 365 Days Of Grace.

No comments: