Friday, February 12, 2010

347 of 365

1. The Olympic opening ceremonies.  I felt a glimmer of national pride.  I did.
2. kd lang



Can you believe my bro-in-law tried to tell me that she couldn't sing?!? Is it crack?  It's crack, isn't it?    Yup, I blame the crack epidemic that is sweeping the nation.
3. The many, many giggles I had during the Olympic opening ceremonies.  They could have used Wile E. Coyote's help getting that last torch piece to rise out of the ground...
4. I got all my phone calls made today ~ all questions answered & help received.
5. We're almost 100% assured of getting all our cash back for the dishwasher repair.  Yay for VISA purchase extended warranty.

Clawing my way to happiness through 365 Days Of Grace.

4 comments:

velvis said...

we had a few laughs to during the opening ceremonies. You will like a one of them I am sure. Gladys' oldest grandson phoned and told her she looked like Ann Murray (lol)

Blondi Blathers said...

That brother-in-law of yours, he "don't really care for music, do he?"

Fairy Mae said...

You wanna know whats really funny!!! One of the people I hate here at work was helping with that!!! Now, thats FUNNY!!!

Fairy Mae said...

Oh, ya, he also did the lighting for your video above!