Monday, February 08, 2010

343 of 365

1. Showed the Big Boss Man some of the funny Super Bowl commercials.
2. Choir practice started up again & just in time, too, as I have lost some of my range from lack of use :-(
3. Having friends I can call on for help with technological questions.
4. Feeling really good; healthy & strong.  I've missed exercising {for many, many, many years!}
5. My fabulous floor-length winter coat with the faux fur collar & cuffs & matching hat.  Just what the doctor ordered on a cold, cold day. It prompted a co-worker to tell me I looked like a movie star.  Which I do.  A modest one, too!

Clawing my way to happiness through 365 Days Of Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Dorito's SB commercial w/the little boy..that was hysterical!

The coat sounds fabulous! Quite fitting, no? ;)