Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wait....What?

"Answer Gal.... What do Teddy Pendergrass, Wyclef Jean, & Cybill Shepherd have in common?"




Good question; a little out of left field, but a good question indeed.
According to MSN Canada this morning, those are the top 3 Bing searches of the day.




Are you freakin' kidding me? 


Okay, Teddy I get, as he died yesterday.  RIP Teddy.


Wyclef ~ apparently he's been tweeting about Haiti.  Fine.  What with the earthquake & the death & the tragic situation & desperate need for aid, I guess I understand.


But Cybill Shepherd?  What's she done?


As it turns out, nothing.  But her son has been busy traveling & making friends.






Great song ~ although I can't say I'm sad that crop-top velour track suits for men have gone out of style.

2 comments:

Queen of Halloween said...

Yah...proof that no one shouldn't wear skin tight clothes including the stick people! They all look like their clothes shrunk?
Don't you love how they glamorize titles...gets you to look at the story, then your pissed off!

velvis said...

hey I just commented to your twin yesterday that I think he would look great in a velvet fog and that I wanted to buy him one.

he declined (lol)