Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thanx For The Headache!

The Seksi Beeyotches {Gurlz?}gathered last night.  Pebbles called a last-minute meeting emailed everyone & demanded a party.  As luck would have it, 6 of the 10 of us were available to get together for fun times & boozes.  

AlleyCat  was forced into hosting by Pebbles & Moi generously offered her home, but didn't protest too much.  Over chips & dips & crackers & guac & wine & good music, we laughed & told stories, teased each other, shared secrets & debated several things ~ including but not limited to sex, careers, religion, & death.

I have a tendency to hermit, & I am making a concerted effort to socialize more with people outside of my home, outside of work.  This group of ladies is really helping me in my quest.


I lurve it when Alley hosts, as she just lives down the alley from me so I can safely & quickly stumble home.


After downing a bottle of Pinot Grigio, that is just what I did around 2ish this morning.

No comments: