Thursday, January 28, 2010

332 of 365

1. Crazay day at work kept me hopping!  Literally.  I was Peter Rabbiting all over Le Cocque Rouge today.
Mayhaps the smock she a-makin' me crazay?
2. Laughing & joking with the phone card service man.  Ah, when you can make a nerdly man named Mohammad laugh on the phone, your work is done.
3. Chatting with the Boss Lady 
4. & hearing her drop the F-Bomb for the first time in our 19 year history.  Sweet!  I giggled. 
5. Had a wonderful dental visit this afternoon.  Got the bite adjusted on my new teeth.  Go back in 3 weeks to get it checked again.  After that, there is a teeny, tiny, wee possibility that I will be DONE WITH THE DENTAL VISITS & will only have to go for a cleaning once a year like a normal person.  I can't even imagine.  Although, really, I go there, have a nap, chat with a few people, get checked out, go home.  It's not that bad.  Plus, last time I got flowers.  Yup.  My dentist gave me flowers. & a thank you card.  


I think he's stalking me a little.


What's the deal with me & the M.D.'s?  I thought I had a uniform fetish.  Apparently, I was incorrect.


Clawing my way to happiness through 365 Days Of Grace.

No comments: