Saturday, August 29, 2009

Slap Your Troubles Away

I was chatting up a storm with Kerbopple on Wednesday & as we are wont to do, we were taking turns complaining about the majorly stoopid people we encounter in our lives daily. Kerbopple has had an exceptional crop of the stoopids lately, & was ranting accordingly. I was listening very attentively, & commiserating with her as a good friend does.


This is when it happened ~ you could almost hear the hallelujah chorus sing ~ this is when my brilliant idea came like a bolt of lightning.


The Five Free Slaps Club.


Everyone, & I mean everyone who becomes a member, gets Five Free Slaps per day to distribute to whomever they see fit, without fear of criminal charges or retaliation.


Just imagine the possibilities!
  • That stoopid customer who asks you the stoopid question - - - SLAP!
  • Your ex-husband never visits the kids - - - SLAP!
  • Your friend is late for a lunch date - - - SLAP!
  • Your mother snarkily gives you a backhanded compliment - - - SLAP!


Got a slap left-over? Trade or sell it to another Five Free Slaps Club member.

Had a rough day chock full of the stoopids? Buy a slap from someone with a surplus.


Kerbopple immediately allotted all her Wednesday Slaps to her ex-husband's girlfriend, who "doesn't like it" when Kerbopple phones The Jackass to discuss stuff about the kids while she is around. I agree. Good call, my friend!


I had a surplus, as I have not left the house much, & so am not encountering many irritants on a daily basis.


Kerbopple phoned me yesterday & asked me to distribute her 5 slaps for her. The lucky recipient? Her brother.



She's really into this. I think I'll start a group on Facebook.



Wanna join? Just like Vince Shlomi, you too can be in a great mood all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Debby and I was wondering if I could have permission to use the SLAP picture for a non-profit school assignment. If you could let me know as soon as possible that would be appreciated. You can email me at debby_p21@hotmail.com
Thanks