Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's The Deal?

Things sure are slow here at DBM. What the hell's going on? What's happening? What's the holdup?

WELLLLLLL...

here it is in bullet form.

  • still waiting on new computer to come & save me from Blue Screen of Death hell. It's been 18 days & counting & they are still "building" it. I think they have a couple of stoned monkeys putting things together with their feet using only toothpicks & a roach clip. MacGyver, these monkeys are not.
  • been dealing with a weird dizziness. Not in my behaviour, but in my head. It's similar to the feeling I get when I haven't had any protein for a few days, {minds out of the gutter!}which isn't the case. Also, have been struck with the 'I-don't cares' lately, which consists of me doing a lot of reading & watching of Matlock, cuddled in my blankey with my head propped on the nappy pillow.
  • am trying to wrap my mind around this speechy-thingy I am doing on Sunday. None of the reference material is helping. Neither is the dizziness. Nor the ennui.
  • am overwhelmed with paperwork through my own fault of leaving things to the last minute. Some very important reports for the-place-where-I-worship must be sent in by the end of June. I haven't started them yet.
  • am trying to plan my Splurge party & a having trouble getting a date where more than 3 of the 8 can come. Should I go ahead with a small amount & just get it over with? Should I postpone until more can come? Does it matter in the whole scheme of the universe? Where's my blankey & nappy pillow?
  • have one hundred meellion weeds to pull. Plant pots to clean out from last year. Plants to buy & plant. Yard to tidy to make it look like someone lives here. & my back's sore.

Okay, that's me bitch session for today. Someone motivate me!

No comments: