Saturday, July 21, 2007

Word Of The Day - Biaxin

Oh! Oh! I've been given a miracle drug! I lurve my doctor {which could be why I'm stalking him}.

After one dose, ONE DOSE of Clarithromycin, brand name Biaxin, I already feel a noticeable difference in my throat. Imagine what will happen after 6 more days of treatment? I'll be cured! The DeathCold will die a slow, torturous death! I'll be myself again ~ crabby, ranting, but with a lot less phlegm!

Biaxin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial respiratory tract infections. Clarithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic that works by stopping the growth of bacteria. I don't know what that means, but I think it's medical-speak for "kick-ass drug".

I woke this morning feeling better than yesterday. In 6 days, I'll be ready to take on the world!

Have I mentioned that I lurve my doctor?

No comments: