Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Top 6 Death Bed Moments From LA 2006

As we all in Wilmaland know, I like to travel, & while I travel I try to keep a daily diary of where I've been, what I've done, when I've done it & who I've seen. Why? Because I'm anal like that. Now as anyone who has traveled with me knows, I lose interest in the trip journal about 3 days in. Kinda like yard work. So, imagine my surprise when I actually kept up with the goings-on in LA this past May.

The following are the top 6 horrible moments I won't ever forget:

6. The frustration & madness at the NorthWestern counter trying to check into our flight home, having a hissy fit, & being chastised for my behaviour by the lady at the counter.
5. Losing Hussy in her casting agent's building.
4. Bitch from the spectacular, teaming metropolis of Saskatoon telling me "Oh, you're from one of those hick towns" in the Northern Lights lounge in Minneapolis Airport.
3. The frustration & madness with sketchy maps & crazy streets of LA.
2. Crazy, drunk army guy looking for a fight in the Cheesecake Factory off Rodeo Drive.
1. Getting searched by the National Security Bomb Squad on the way to LAX
.

No comments: